The LumiQuest 80-20 offers "two light" lighting with one flash, and attaches to any standard SLR flash gun that has a tilting head.
It allows 80% of the light to pass through the unit directly up, to be redirected by another surface -- most likely a ceiling. The remaining 20% is enlarged and directed forward toward your subject (at a right angle to the flash), to fill the shadows cast by the ceiling bounce.
To effectively deliver "two light" lighting with one flash. This device illuminates the scene with light bouncing off the ceiling while providing "fill" light off the bounce device itself. For use in situations in which an 8-9 ft. neutral colored ceiling is available.
Unless otherwise noted, all LumiQuest accessories fit most standard bounce flashes.
If in doubt, email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Self-adhesive Velcro® is included with all LumiQuest products however, if you'd prefer not to use that you may purchase the optional UltraStrap (LQ-126).
Variable depending on ceiling height.
Folds flat for ease of storage to approx. 11.43cm x 18.41cm (4 1/2" x 7 1/4")